I bought my car at the beginning of the year and never noticed that my door chime is not working. I was trying to program my key fob and it said to wait for a chime and well I never heard a chime... :( help me!
Door chime on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
0 answersFebruary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Diberville, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Arkabutla, MS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($177 - 251) in Hamlin, IA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Harborside, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 124) in Warsaw, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($310 - 411) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN