I bought my car at the beginning of the year and never noticed that my door chime is not working. I was trying to program my key fob and it said to wait for a chime and well I never heard a chime... :( help me!
Door chime on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
0 answersFebruary 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?