I just changed the battery, (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem) When I am driving down the road and take a left turn the door ajar warning light comes on, and I get a single beep. None of my doors are open and all of the fuses have been checked. None of the door sensors seem to broken, they all push in and out easily. The trunk sensor also seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks.
Door ajar warning light comes while turning left. on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .