I just changed the battery, (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem) When I am driving down the road and take a left turn the door ajar warning light comes on, and I get a single beep. None of my doors are open and all of the fuses have been checked. None of the door sensors seem to broken, they all push in and out easily. The trunk sensor also seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks.
Door ajar warning light comes while turning left. on 2007 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - $232) in Oakland, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($357 - $514) in Berlin, CT
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $181) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,098 - $1,424) in Rockham, SD
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,066 - $1,364) in Highland, NY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($279 - $1,982) in Fontana, KS