I just changed the battery, (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem) When I am driving down the road and take a left turn the door ajar warning light comes on, and I get a single beep. None of my doors are open and all of the fuses have been checked. None of the door sensors seem to broken, they all push in and out easily. The trunk sensor also seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks.
Door ajar warning light comes while turning left. on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?