it wont start unless i hold the gas to the floor then it starts but chugs then soothes out and runs fine happens periodically not all the time new cap,rotor,wires,tps was going to replace the fuel filter but the only filter is in the tank and is part of the pump im at a loss please help will try anything im getting fed up with it.
dont start all time on 1992 Ford Probe
1 answerMarch 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- How do i get my car to start?
- Wires in back along panel a blue wire. 2 of em that r not connected to anything?
- i have the 2.5l motor, i smell oil burning, and i know Oil is inthe crankshaft
- Where can I purchase a low oil level sensor switch for my 1990 Probe GT.
- my 89 ford probe gl will die while idles