it wont start unless i hold the gas to the floor then it starts but chugs then soothes out and runs fine happens periodically not all the time new cap,rotor,wires,tps was going to replace the fuel filter but the only filter is in the tank and is part of the pump im at a loss please help will try anything im getting fed up with it.
dont start all time on 1992 Ford Probe
Asked by for the 1992 Ford Probe
1 answerMarch 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Probe Questions
- Headlights problem ..
- why on a 1997 ford probe is the flywheel shifted toward the block?
- Clutch has little to no resistance; cannot change gears at all.
- what all other model vehicles will interchange with an 89 Ford Probe fuel pump
- I broke my only key to my car I have a key maker just need to know the code
1992 Ford Probe Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Saint Libory, NE
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($229 - $348) in Protem, MO
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($292 - $394) in Pell City, AL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($445 - $716) in Knox, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($694 - $842) in West Roxbury, MA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($158 - $171) in Walla Walla, WA