Interior dome light and radio don't work immedately after shorting dome light wires briefly. Radio only gets static. All fuses seem ok. The car is a 1987 (your menu goes back onlt to 1990).
dome light off and radio gets static only on 1990 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1990 Buick Regal Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($334 - 729) in Rogers, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($322 - 651) in Stringtown, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($286 - 394) in Tensed, ID
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($165 - 655) in Caspian, MI