ok so im doing a radio install as a present to my mother with the gps n ect. ive done plenty of double din...and single din...but never one to the other, will I be all set with just the radio install kit or will I have to find the brackets for the double din head unit ive watched numerous videos on it and most of them state that I will need to take the brackets from the stock double din head unit and place them on the new head unit...wich I currently do not have as I only have the single din head unit
doing radio install from single din to double din, is it easy,what do I need? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't