ok so im doing a radio install as a present to my mother with the gps n ect. ive done plenty of double din...and single din...but never one to the other, will I be all set with just the radio install kit or will I have to find the brackets for the double din head unit ive watched numerous videos on it and most of them state that I will need to take the brackets from the stock double din head unit and place them on the new head unit...wich I currently do not have as I only have the single din head unit
doing radio install from single din to double din, is it easy,what do I need? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?