ok so im doing a radio install as a present to my mother with the gps n ect. ive done plenty of double din...and single din...but never one to the other, will I be all set with just the radio install kit or will I have to find the brackets for the double din head unit ive watched numerous videos on it and most of them state that I will need to take the brackets from the stock double din head unit and place them on the new head unit...wich I currently do not have as I only have the single din head unit
doing radio install from single din to double din, is it easy,what do I need? on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($107 - 180) in College Corner, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caldwell, WV
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Tunas, MO
- Radiator Replacement ($564 - 765) in Poolesville, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($507 - 539) in Sanderson, TX
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 58) in Rossville, KS