It sometimes happens on a road with a long gradual downhill, and I'm going about 3rd gear. It's been happening regularly also when I come up my road, which is a long uphill--not super steep, but an uphill climb. It will shift very hard and abruptly to the point of startling me.
Doing a hard shift when I climb up hills and sometimes down hill on 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
Asked by for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- displaying red battery and steering wheel got jammed on making turns while drive
- How to delete iPhone from address book
- how do I find the body code example 211.056. Mercedes e350. Can I find in car?
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sebewaing, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($179 - $313) in Lynch, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($124 - $197) in Cassville, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - $87) in Port Murray, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($139 - $212) in Opheim, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($522 - $718) in Pleasantville, OH