It sometimes happens on a road with a long gradual downhill, and I'm going about 3rd gear. It's been happening regularly also when I come up my road, which is a long uphill--not super steep, but an uphill climb. It will shift very hard and abruptly to the point of startling me.
Doing a hard shift when I climb up hills and sometimes down hill on 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
Asked by for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
- "Check oil level at next refueling" keeps reappearing after every start up.
- what is wrong when backup camera not displaying
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($371 - 431) in Sebewaing, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($459 - 519) in Lynch, NE
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($341 - 512) in Cassville, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Port Murray, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,066 - 1,316) in Opheim, MT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,313 - 3,745) in Pleasantville, OH