I have just been informed that my "dog bone mount is broken." I want to know how critical this is and how much to expect with cost.
Dog Bone Mount on 2006 Toyota Camry
2 answersMarch 20, 2013
2 answersSeptember 22, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2009
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced