My car doesn't get electric to the distributor?
doesnt start on 1990 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
Verified for the Honda Civic84 reports
2 answersOctober 10, 2011
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
5 answersFebruary 24, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1990 Honda Civic Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($618 - 1,180) in Beech Bluff, TN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($90 - 158) in Benton, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($180 - 276) in Cisco, UT
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Vesuvius, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($231 - 251) in Long Creek, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Orgas, WV