Last week at a red light my car started running very rough for about a minute. Acted like my previous car when the fuel injectors needed cleaning, which I assumed I was going to have to do. Yesterday it did it again at another red light, but didn't go away when I proceeded to accelerate. Instead, as I was accelerating, it acted like it wasn't getting fuel and my rpms would drop almost to zero, and I would be slowing down/coasting even theought he gas pedal was still depressed. Then it would accelerate again, then lose it again. This went on for about 2 miles, then everything was fine for remaining 10 miles home. It was fine today during a short grocery run. Is this a fuel system problem rather than just dirty injectors? If the problem doesn't repeat when I take it in to be looked at, will they be able to diagnose it? Do I wait until it does it more often, or get it in asap? Thanks alot for your help.
Doesn't respond to gas pedal on 2007 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?