Last week at a red light my car started running very rough for about a minute. Acted like my previous car when the fuel injectors needed cleaning, which I assumed I was going to have to do. Yesterday it did it again at another red light, but didn't go away when I proceeded to accelerate. Instead, as I was accelerating, it acted like it wasn't getting fuel and my rpms would drop almost to zero, and I would be slowing down/coasting even theought he gas pedal was still depressed. Then it would accelerate again, then lose it again. This went on for about 2 miles, then everything was fine for remaining 10 miles home. It was fine today during a short grocery run. Is this a fuel system problem rather than just dirty injectors? If the problem doesn't repeat when I take it in to be looked at, will they be able to diagnose it? Do I wait until it does it more often, or get it in asap? Thanks alot for your help.
Doesn't respond to gas pedal on 2007 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2007 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($77 - 117) in Dumont, CO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Kenedy, TX
- Starter Replacement ($371 - 641) in Parachute, CO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in San Jose, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($220 - 411) in New London, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($745 - 823) in Mount Vernon, KY