if i try for 5 to 10 min. it might start. but sometimes it starts fine. when i get it to run it runs good and has good power. what could the problem be?
doesnt like to start on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
1 answerJanuary 15, 2014
2 answersDecember 21, 2010
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($214 - 372) in Ola, ID
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($459 - 609) in Vanlue, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Church Road, VA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Duanesburg, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($573 - 1,073) in Cass City, MI