Went to get alignment after replacing bad tires and was told both struts needed to be replaced because the bolt on one had worn an oblong hole and worked itself lose causing vehicle to shake.
Does whole strut need to be replaced if bolt worked itself loose causing shaking on 1995 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g