Does this vehicle have a timing belt or chain? If a belt, when to replace it. on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Hiram, OH
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Corn, OK
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Rockville, MD
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Sarles, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($341 - 388) in Helena, GA
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 153) in Burlington, ND