My truck is leaking water and I've been told that it's from the smaller pump?
Does this truck have 2 sets of water pumps? on 2007 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- 132,000 Mile Service ($124 - 190) in National Stock Yards, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - 362) in Dugspur, VA
- 32,000 Mile Service ($180 - 284) in Vanleer, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($185 - 246) in Meeteetse, WY
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Coleman, TX
- Steering Damper Replacement ($140 - 170) in Ridgeway, OH