effect the performance of this car?
Does this model car use power steering and how does the throttle body on 2008 Saturn Astra
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Tomiko ,
December 27, 2012
yes, i believe you have power steering. the throttle body allows measured air into the intake.
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Astra Questions
2008 Saturn Astra Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Forest Hill, LA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamstown, NJ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millboro, VA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($299 - 399) in Wilson, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($179 - 218) in Belmont, MS
- Battery Cable Replacement ($80 - 91) in Brownville, ME