If it is a timing belt, how often does it need to be changed?
Does this engine have a timing belt or a chain? on 2011 Toyota Corolla
3 answersSeptember 19, 2010
2 answersOctober 25, 2011
4 answersApril 30, 2009
1 answerJune 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers