I'm having unusal tire wear
Does this car need a 4 wheel alignment on 2006 Hyundai Azera
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
March 29, 2013
I would check front end and rotate the tires first
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
- The back of my passenger seat will not adjust up or down. How can I fix it?
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($117 - 191) in Churubusco, IN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amawalk, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Cooperstown, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,243 - 2,629) in Armorel, AR
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Milton, NC
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($142 - 172) in Saint Albans, WV