I'm having unusal tire wear
Does this car need a 4 wheel alignment on 2006 Hyundai Azera
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
March 29, 2013
I would check front end and rotate the tires first
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
- I just repair my 09 azera.how should i drive it fore best results?
- The back of my passenger seat will not adjust up or down. How can I fix it?
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($378 - 462) in Churubusco, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($734 - 952) in Amawalk, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($76 - 144) in Cooperstown, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Armorel, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,488 - 1,512) in Milton, NC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($60 - 80) in Saint Albans, WV