the tube running to the right lets water run straight out when put in
does thermastat housing tube to rightside of thermastat crack or blow open. on 2003 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2003 Lincoln LS Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Bowling Green, FL
- Thermostat Replacement ($147 - 208) in Inwood, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Francis Creek, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($229 - 321) in Lincolnville, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 316) in Kittrell, NC
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($93 - 102) in Dennison, IL