The dealer told me that the breake vacuum pump is leaking and needs to be replaced. I got an $860 estimate for the work. They claim the transmission needs to be dropped in order to replace it. Also, i see no leaks or symptoms of this.Anyone have any experience with this?
Does the transmission need to be dropped to replace break vacuum pump? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?