The dealer told me that the breake vacuum pump is leaking and needs to be replaced. I got an $860 estimate for the work. They claim the transmission needs to be dropped in order to replace it. Also, i see no leaks or symptoms of this.Anyone have any experience with this?
Does the transmission need to be dropped to replace break vacuum pump? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?