The dealer told me that the breake vacuum pump is leaking and needs to be replaced. I got an $860 estimate for the work. They claim the transmission needs to be dropped in order to replace it. Also, i see no leaks or symptoms of this.Anyone have any experience with this?
Does the transmission need to be dropped to replace break vacuum pump? on 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?