IM GONNA PURCHASE AN AVENGER, BUT A "MECHANIC" MENTIONED TRANSMISSION FLUSH, BUT I KNOW OF THE OIL CHANGE AND TUNE UP, BUT DOES THE TRANSMISSION HAVE TO BE DONE, OR IS IT A WAY FOR HIM TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN DOING SO???
DOES THE TRANSMISSION FLUID NEED TO BE CHANGED OR FLUSHED AFTER CERTAIN MILES. on 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- When I brake and it feels like a following a dotted line.
- why does the electronic throttle control light keep coming on and resetting?
- My throttle body light goes off and on after I drive it for a while then it shut
- After replaced alternator what makes car not rev past 3000 rpms & not go over 20
- Cold starting will start after 6-8reps checked all system om OEM tester