IM GONNA PURCHASE AN AVENGER, BUT A "MECHANIC" MENTIONED TRANSMISSION FLUSH, BUT I KNOW OF THE OIL CHANGE AND TUNE UP, BUT DOES THE TRANSMISSION HAVE TO BE DONE, OR IS IT A WAY FOR HIM TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN DOING SO???
DOES THE TRANSMISSION FLUID NEED TO BE CHANGED OR FLUSHED AFTER CERTAIN MILES. on 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- ETC piece replaced.Lightening bolt there nex day again &car shuts off! HELP
- Key Fob Issues with Alarm
- Where can I buy radiator fan relays for my car?
- Where is the A/C Drain hos located so I can unclogged it I looked under the car
- front right wheel makes a sound like a drum in the distance at 30 miles to 50