IM GONNA PURCHASE AN AVENGER, BUT A "MECHANIC" MENTIONED TRANSMISSION FLUSH, BUT I KNOW OF THE OIL CHANGE AND TUNE UP, BUT DOES THE TRANSMISSION HAVE TO BE DONE, OR IS IT A WAY FOR HIM TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN DOING SO???
DOES THE TRANSMISSION FLUID NEED TO BE CHANGED OR FLUSHED AFTER CERTAIN MILES. on 2008 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- What type of freon do I use in my 97 Avenger
- Air was blowing cool put Freon in now it's blowing warm what could be my problem
- I purchased new climate control board now I only get hot air. Ac worked before.
- After switching off car, if started immediately, transmission doesn't engage.
- Just replaced the idler pulley and still making the same noise.when its in idle or when your driving it makes a roaring noise I checked all of the other pullys and there still good.