I am told that the timing belt is not a chain and needs to be replaced at 90K miles. Serious damage occurs to the values if the belt breaks. How likely is the belt to break?
Does the timing belt need to replaced at approximately 90,000 miles? on 2000 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?