Chilton repair manual shows the replacement but doesn't address the how to....?
Does the tank have to be removed to replace the fuel level sender..? on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 more answer
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems(23)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Q&A(90)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Recalls
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($285 - 488) in Conger, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Dobbins, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($533 - 723) in French Village, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanley, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($504 - 1,126) in Mount Cory, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,040 - 1,069) in Lewisville, NC