my cel won't go back off after i replaced the sensors. the top and after conv. sensor.
does the o2 sensor have a fuse to it? a mechanic suggested this because my cel on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Blue Rock, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lost Nation, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($223 - 359) in Paulina, LA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($148 - 275) in Gracey, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - 186) in Tad, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($304 - 401) in Bethlehem, CT