While driving the lights flicker and the door locks unlock and lock. Sometimes in the mornings the truck won't start without a jump. Replaced battery.
Does the lights inside the cab go off after a certain amount of time? on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($157 - 238) in Kamiah, ID
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kellyton, AL
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($219 - 323) in Babson Park, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($281 - 440) in Rogers, ND
- Window Switch Replacement ($235 - 246) in Lebanon, IN