While driving the lights flicker and the door locks unlock and lock. Sometimes in the mornings the truck won't start without a jump. Replaced battery.
Does the lights inside the cab go off after a certain amount of time? on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($225 - 281) in Kamiah, ID
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Kellyton, AL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($83 - 104) in Kenduskeag, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Babson Park, FL
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($736 - 866) in Rogers, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 86) in Lebanon, IN