While driving the lights flicker and the door locks unlock and lock. Sometimes in the mornings the truck won't start without a jump. Replaced battery.
Does the lights inside the cab go off after a certain amount of time? on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.