I think I hooked up the hoses to the rack wrong, or the 2 tubes that's on the rack to the steering gear. does the high pressure hookup to the top or the bottom of the steering gear?
does the high pressure steering hose hookup to the top or the bottom of the rack on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?