I think I hooked up the hoses to the rack wrong, or the 2 tubes that's on the rack to the steering gear. does the high pressure hookup to the top or the bottom of the steering gear?
does the high pressure steering hose hookup to the top or the bottom of the rack on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally