I think I hooked up the hoses to the rack wrong, or the 2 tubes that's on the rack to the steering gear. does the high pressure hookup to the top or the bottom of the steering gear?
does the high pressure steering hose hookup to the top or the bottom of the rack on 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,228 - 1,660) in Dilltown, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wahpeton, ND
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 451) in Swiss, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Smyrna, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($150 - 168) in Loveland, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($396 - 424) in Holualoa, HI