Screws securing heat shield appear rusted, breakable.
Does the heat shield have to be removed to install an 02 sensor? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Cairnbrook, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Wing, AL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in New Creek, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Charlton City, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Mehama, OR