Engine dies mostly when at slow speeds and turning to either side. It has also died while coasting up to a stop and recently died just as I turned right and started to accelerate.
Does the fuel tank have to be dropped to replace the fuel pump on 2004 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing