this morning i tried the heater for the first time for about 30 mins and then turned it off well 30 mins later its starts overheating but the gauge says its cool and now its leaking coolant
does the electric cooling fan automatically come on when engine is running? on 1998 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1998 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 193) in Riddle, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Dundas, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($709 - 922) in Blandford, MA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($341 - 472) in Brunsville, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($316 - 357) in Malone, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($171 - 236) in Pine Apple, AL