The front heater does not blow warm air. The A/C works fine. I think that the air blend door is not moving to the warm position.
Does the dash board need to be removed to get to the blend door motor? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($171 - 246) in Glen Echo, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,513 - 1,879) in Napoleon, OH
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 181) in Harpersfield, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Piedmont, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($233 - 392) in Kilmichael, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($120 - 179) in Alamo, TX