The front heater does not blow warm air. The A/C works fine. I think that the air blend door is not moving to the warm position.
Does the dash board need to be removed to get to the blend door motor? on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?