does the required light come on?
does the check engine required light come on at 50000 miles? on 2004 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2004 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($35 - 61) in Varna, IL
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in West Green, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winthrop, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Rio Grande, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 170) in Fort Lupton, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 94) in Crofton, KY