Went on vacation and when we came back the keys would not unlock the car and the 1 year old battery seems to be dead. Nothing was left on to drain the battery. Is there a safety function the Honda has to shut down a car that has been sitting for a long period of time?
Does the car shut down after a week of being in the garage and not being used. on 2008 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($184 - 257) in Stillwater, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($181 - 243) in Ardara, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($307 - 388) in Cold Brook, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($158 - 239) in Westborough, MA
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($203 - 254) in Groveland, MA