i have an ignition interlock, just currious if i need to disconnect the battery for this task.
Does the battery need to be disconnected to proform a wheel alignment? on 2003 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2003 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - 179) in Cimarron, NM
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($144 - 218) in Solway, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 458) in Chelsea, VT
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($183 - 781) in Curran, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($333 - 540) in Urbana, IN