I think I remember the salesman showing us that the backseat lays down but I dont remember for sure.
Does the backseat lay down in the 2004 volkswagen convertible and if so how? on 2004 Volkswagen Beetle
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($380 - 567) in Bethpage, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bridgewater, MA
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - 104) in North Canton, CT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($321 - 436) in Magnolia, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($177 - 219) in Crescent, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($236 - 260) in Mesilla Park, NM