My Compressor was recently replaced. My Cold air is cold, then not so much and the same with my warm air. The check gauges light has been coming on when driving but nothing obvious seems to be wrong. I just noticed that when driving with the warm air all the way up and on full blast, after a little bit my light goes off, but then 2 minutes later it comes back on. Any ideas? It drives fine and there aren't any weird noises or anything that I've noticed.
Does the A/C Compressor have anything to do with the check gauges light? on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.