My Compressor was recently replaced. My Cold air is cold, then not so much and the same with my warm air. The check gauges light has been coming on when driving but nothing obvious seems to be wrong. I just noticed that when driving with the warm air all the way up and on full blast, after a little bit my light goes off, but then 2 minutes later it comes back on. Any ideas? It drives fine and there aren't any weird noises or anything that I've noticed.
Does the A/C Compressor have anything to do with the check gauges light? on 2001 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!