Misfire on #5 after clearing fault code and adding Seafoam injector cleaner to tank. Kicking in passing gear causes rear blue oil smoke and code set again for misfire #5. Mitsubishi 2.8 is like that and when one went bad it would smoke the same as this 2.7L eng. Thanks,bob.
Does the 2.7L have (air Jet Valves)inside valve covers? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($125 - 222) in Fairview, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Texarkana, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($351 - 545) in Fedhaven, FL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Evans, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($291 - 592) in Grubbs, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($153 - 294) in Arlington, SD