Misfire on #5 after clearing fault code and adding Seafoam injector cleaner to tank. Kicking in passing gear causes rear blue oil smoke and code set again for misfire #5. Mitsubishi 2.8 is like that and when one went bad it would smoke the same as this 2.7L eng. Thanks,bob.
Does the 2.7L have (air Jet Valves)inside valve covers? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.