Misfire on #5 after clearing fault code and adding Seafoam injector cleaner to tank. Kicking in passing gear causes rear blue oil smoke and code set again for misfire #5. Mitsubishi 2.8 is like that and when one went bad it would smoke the same as this 2.7L eng. Thanks,bob.
Does the 2.7L have (air Jet Valves)inside valve covers? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?