Misfire on #5 after clearing fault code and adding Seafoam injector cleaner to tank. Kicking in passing gear causes rear blue oil smoke and code set again for misfire #5. Mitsubishi 2.8 is like that and when one went bad it would smoke the same as this 2.7L eng. Thanks,bob.
Does the 2.7L have (air Jet Valves)inside valve covers? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My warning /hazard lights came on by themselves. No one near car.
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. What cause it not to drive at all?
- The car completely shut off. I needed a new timing belt and whatever goes with
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running