There doesn't appear to be a way to even check the fluids for the transmission.
Does the 2011 Cx 9 require any transmission service? on 2011 Mazda CX-9
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-9 Questions
- how do i determine if i have a blown head gasket?
- where is the stop and tail light check unit located.
- Pandora only plays out of the right speaker, Same with Audible audio books,
- Is there a plug in for a trailer brake controler under the dash
- Why are "shop charges" not included in an estimate? & what are they exactly?
2011 Mazda CX-9 Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($105 - 163) in Reedsport, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yellville, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,103 - 1,533) in Zeeland, ND
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Salem, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($160 - 201) in Kingsville, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($722 - 861) in Tampa, KS