I was involved in a collision and when I got my car bac the next day it died on me and had to be towed back to the shop now I am waiting to find out the problem. A few people said that the fuel pump may need to be reset or may have gotten damaged in the collision. Has anyone had a fuel pump issue with this car?
Does the 2005 clk500 have a fule pump reset? If so how do you reset it. on 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?