The dealer said it only has a running belt and it looks like new to me. I don't want to replace it if not necessary.
Does the 04 Rav4 have a timing belt? on 2004 Toyota RAV4
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2014
1 answerJanuary 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2004 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,318 - 1,833) in Tustin, MI
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Hastings, NE
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lebeau, LA
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Clayton, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,265 - 1,461) in Mammoth Cave, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($532 - 1,237) in Dulce, NM