The dealer said it only has a running belt and it looks like new to me. I don't want to replace it if not necessary.
Does the 04 Rav4 have a timing belt? on 2004 Toyota RAV4
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerFebruary 03, 2015
1 answerApril 19, 2014
1 answerJanuary 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.