2001 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Question: does the 01 crown vic use Coolant Heated PCV

I keep seeing warnings on the replacement intake manifolds I am needing to buy -
Answer 1
NO... According to the PCV valve listing!! It's located on the passenger side valve cover.... Look to see how many hoses are hooked to it!! If it has three it IS coolant heated... If only one.. It is not!!!... I do not think it has the heated PCV valve!!!!.. Check google images for picture...maybe.. -