i am changing my Body control modual in my 2001 chrysler 300M, and i been told that it will change my milage reading and the car will not start until it programed, is that true?
Does replacing my BCM will change my milage reading in the speedometer? on 2001 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help