whenever I switch off my car after running with AC on (means heat shows 50%) does not start. It simply cranks up but does not start. If I wait for a about 3-4 hours everything works fine. What stops the start, is it the fuel pump?
Does not start after car heat up (after running ac on) on 1992 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1992 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($160 - 207) in Valley Center, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kansas, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Lefor, ND
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($280 - 357) in Georgetown, DE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($416 - 446) in Jewett, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($620 - 1,068) in Randlett, UT