This is the second episode wher i turn the car on to start and it seems to not kick on as quickly as it use to. Now having to push accilerator to start.
Does not kick on as quick as it use to when starting car on 2008 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2008 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Ben Hur, VA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cache Junction, UT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Manton, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Des Moines, IA
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($44 - 58) in Grenola, KS
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($80 - 87) in Sawyer, KS