my abs light is on and they already scanned it and the solution is that my abs module need to be replace. does it need to be reprogramed?
does my new abs module need to be programed? on 2001 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2001 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($150 - 231) in Sycamore, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($387 - 585) in Rinard, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Suttons Bay, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in New Lebanon, IN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($82 - 95) in New Troy, MI
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,280 - 2,270) in Minoa, NY