after running errands for a few hours in the heat...the car will not turn off even after I take the key out. also after I fill up with gas it takes 4 to 5 tries to get the engine to fire up and stay running.
does my car need a new timing belt on 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Verified for the Hyundai Santa Fe36 reports
3 answersMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in College Corner, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($50 - 73) in Caldwell, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($288 - 436) in Tunas, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 225) in Poolesville, MD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Sanderson, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($373 - 470) in Rossville, KS