1993 toyota tercel, does it have an EGR system if so how do i find it?
does my car have an EGR valve on 1993 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1993 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($450 - 609) in Decatur, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Northpoint, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wendel, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in Weed, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 67) in Chagrin Falls, OH