the transmission feels like its trying to go in gear at idle, also it slip when hot when i accellerate quickly
Does my camry have a transmission oilfilter or a fixed strainer? on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Napoleon, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Murphys, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Carver, MA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($63 - 113) in Hubertus, WI
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($323 - 371) in Carlisle, AR