bought used, ran grewat for a few mouunths, then the eng. light would start commg on only when i got gass others checked it out and told me it was nothing to worry about. all gauges are ok but the eng, when sitting sounds like it runnning to fast timmming perhaps and is a big job. also the brakes stop but seems to be starting to pulll to the right a little as time goes on do i have a little time to do the job like a few mo. put about 100 miles a mo on car?on a small buget what is more inportant to do fist and if i have to do the two of them do you have a estmp. of how much the job would cost
does it sound costly? on 1994 Mazda RX-7
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda RX-7
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- Why Does It Cost So Much to Fix My Car?
- What Is Engine Knocking?
This week's top 10
1994 Mazda RX-7 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($255 - $398) in Oak Hill, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($80 - $198) in Malvern, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($633 - $902) in Maple View, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,366 - $1,973) in Lecontes Mills, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($506 - $583) in Sumiton, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Monroe, IN