does it have an indicator light for transmission on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersAugust 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($324 - 524) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pfafftown, NC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wishek, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - 495) in Burnham, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in North Branford, CT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 395) in Cade, LA