clutch engages upat the top of pedal
does it have a clutch adjustment on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answer 1 comment
yes you have adj on cable. adj cable so there is approx 1" of travel in pedal moving downward before you feel resistance
1 answerSeptember 16, 2016
2 answersOctober 02, 2009
1 answerDecember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?