The battery went dead while the van sat for three weeks below freezing so replaced battery - now ESP/BAS - traction control applies as are driving on dry pavement whenever the wheel is moved a bit to left or right and brakes one or other front wheel - scary on exit and on ramps or when turning into traffic. Tried disconnecting battery with wheels straight - touching + and - cables to reset computer - no joy. My code reader picks up nothing.
Does ESP/BAS need resetting after replacing the battery-applies on all turns on 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(16)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(38)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?