The battery went dead while the van sat for three weeks below freezing so replaced battery - now ESP/BAS - traction control applies as are driving on dry pavement whenever the wheel is moved a bit to left or right and brakes one or other front wheel - scary on exit and on ramps or when turning into traffic. Tried disconnecting battery with wheels straight - touching + and - cables to reset computer - no joy. My code reader picks up nothing.
Does ESP/BAS need resetting after replacing the battery-applies on all turns on 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(16)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(38)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(5)
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2009 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Peaks Island, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 75) in Pompey, NY
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Atoka, OK
- 64,000 Mile Service ($174 - 264) in Lakeville, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($376 - 401) in Glendora, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($668 - 686) in Brentford, SD