i was in oreillys and 2 guys came in. one had a solstice with a blowed head gasket. the other was telling him the engine had to come out to change it. looking at pictures i don't see why the engine whould have to come out! who is wright?
does engine have to come out of car to change head gasket? on 2008 Pontiac Solstice
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Solstice Questions
- I turn my key and nothing happens then I turn it again and it starts.
- car wont start and clutch is engaged fully
- Preowned Pontiac Solstice
- Who would I call to fix the release for the trunk/convertible top storage area?
- My dashboard console light and radio display goes off after driving for awhile. The radio still play but everything on my console goes off.